28/03/2016

LINKS : 28th MARCH 2016


Hope you've all enjoyed the long weekend. Right, so I've decided to start a fortnightly post of web links that I like or I think are useful, interesting or that just make me laugh (you get the picture). I don't consider myself a proper blogger but I thought I'd give the links post a go. So here goes! Hope you too find them helpful or interesting etc.

  • Graphic designer and blogger Nubby Twiglet has made a list of 3 places to find stock photos (2 of 3 are free). I came accross Nubby Twiglet years ago when I was looking for some portfolio tips and she really became a big inspiration for me as a designer.
  • I'm a bit obssessed with looking at this miniature food by Shay Aaron.
  • Colorplan papers has one of the coolest homepages.
  • If for any reason you need to get a hold of an existing logo, save yourself a load of time and head to Instant Logo Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment