21/03/2016

PORTFOLIO 2016


Once or twice a year I have a big portfolio update where I add in new projects and also update existing ones. As well as updating the content of my portfolio I'll also make changes to the style and layout. My portfolio has developed gradually over the years (for the better!) and I cringe when I look at my very first portfolio layout I did straight out of university (this also goes for my blog), but I definitely think my portfolio has come a long way. With a portfolio I think it can only continue to develop in time and with experience. It's also very likely that in 5 years I'll look at my 2016 portfolio and see ways it could be improved. It's been a long lesson but lesson learnt is less is more.

Here's some of the latest pages from this years update.

 GG Print

Renaissance One

Limehouse Books

No comments:

Post a Comment