04/11/2016

INKTOBER 2016



Thought I'd do a round up post of the illustrations I did for Inktober that I've been sharing on Instagram (@katrina.jclark). Inktober basically encourages anyone to illustrate daily during October and share it online, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Inktober Rules
1) Make a drawing in ink
2) Post it online
3) Hashtag it with #inktober and #inktober2016
4) Repeat

Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5k and post once a week. Whatever you decide, just be consistent with it. Inktober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits.

I used a day to day prompt list put together by illustrators Sara M.Lyons and I likes cats (see it here). I used the prompts on whatever days I felt urged to use them, rather than force myself to draw something I didn't fancy that day, and although I didn't draw everyday I did try to make it every few days. So here they are in the order I drew them.


(left to right) 1. Caramel apple,  2. Mushrooms & toadstools,  
3. The desert,  4. The woods


5. Freaky Friday, 6. The beach,
7. Magic Spells, 8. Tarot Cards


9. By the power of the moon, 10. Parallel universe,
11. Positive energy, 12. Alien



No comments:

Post a Comment