11/07/2016

KZA PHOTOGRAPHY : IDENTITY REVAMP




KZA Photography is the freelance business of Kheyla Anderson. As she needed to update the prices on the pricing guide I did for her a while back, it seemed like a good time to do a complete brand revamp. It'd been a few years ago (close to when I started freelancing) that I had done the initial identity of KZA Photography. She has a bold style, rich in colour with a sense of edgy realism and we both agreed that the logo should be more sleek than it was. The new pricing guide was also designed to be much simpler than the old layout and have the different sections much clearer. Here's a few pages from the pricing guide but head over to her website to check out the whole thing, and to also check out her work!

My interests have always been with people. Human behaviour, expression, emotion, I've always been fascinated by the complexities of who we are... My passion lies in photographing events where I am free to walk around being invisible and capture the beauty of the quiet, intimate moments between people, for me there is nothing better.




As well as a new brand identity I also spruced up her photography blog hosted on Blogger. www.kzaphotography.blogspot.co.uk.


2 comments:

  1. Magnificent design work, Kheyla was really pleased with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so pleased she was happy with it all.

      Delete