22/12/2014

FREELANCER'S DIARY 2015


I've just received my monogrammed copy of the 2015 Freelancer's Diary I worked on for Limehouse Books. The project was created by Bobby Nayyar, founder of Limehouse Books and initially designed by Eren Butler in 2011 before I worked on it this year. Available in 3 colours with a page per day, the diary allows for notes, meetings, expenses and task reminders, ideal for a freelancer. Not long now until 2015, I'm looking forward to starting the new year with a brand spanking new diary.

"We called it the Freelancer’s Diary because it was born from the spirit of innovation you get when you work independently, as many of us increasingly are. But it is a product for all those who want to be more free in their work and organised in their lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment